|1. Jiawei Yan, Shizhuo Wang, Ke Xia, and Youqi Ke. First-principles quantum transport method for disordered nanoelectronics: Disorder-averaged transmission, shot noise, and device-to-device variability. Physical Review B 95, 125428 (2017) |
2. Jiawei Yan and Youqi Ke. Generalized nonequilibrium vertex correction method in coherent medium theory for quantum transport simulation of disordered nanoelectronics. Physical Review B 94, 045424 (2016)
3. Y. Ke, F. Libisch, J. Xia, and E. A. Carter, “Angular momentum Dependent Orbital Free Density Functional Theory: Formulation and implementation”, Phys. Rev. B 89, 155112 (2014)
4. Y. Ke, F. Libisch, J. Xia, L.-W. Wang and E. A. Carter, “Angular momentum Dependent Orbital Free Density Functional Theory”, Physical Review Letters 111, 066402 (2013).
5. Z. Wang, Y. Ke, D. Liu, H. Guo and K. H. Bevan, “Low bias short channel impurity mobility in graphene from first principles”, Appl. Phys. Letts. 101, 093102 (2012).
6. M. Cesar, Y.Ke, W. Ji, H. Guo and Z. Mi, “band gap of Ga_xIn_1-x N: a first principles analysis”, Appl. Phys. Lett. 98, 202107 (2011).
7. Y.Ke, K. Xia, H. Guo, “ Oxygen Vacancy induced diffusive scattering in Fe/MgO/Fe Magnetic Tunneling Junction”, Physical Review Letters, 105, 236801 (2010).
8. Y. Ke, K.Xia, H. Guo, “Disorder Scattering in Magnetic Tunnel Junctions: Theory of Non-Equilibrium Vertex Correction”, Physical Review Letters 100, 166805 (2008).