|2003-2007, Nanjing University, School of Chemistry & Chemical Engineering; B.S. in Chemistry (Advisor Prof. Xiqun Jiang).|
2007-2012, Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry, CAS; Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry (Advisor: Prof. Biao Yu).
2013.3-2015.2, University of California, Berkeley; Postdoctral Fellow (Advisor: Prof. F. Dean Toste).
2015.3-2016.6, Lawrence Berkeley National Lab，Postdoctral Fellow (Advisor: Prof. F. Dean Toste).
2016.6- ShanghaiTech University, School of Physical Sciences and Technology; Assistant Professor、PI
|Research interest in our group include: 1) design and synthesis of novel chiral catalyst and their application in development of highly efficient and selective asymmetric reactions. 2) total synthesis of biological natural product, which features design of highly convergent and diversely synthetic route and development of novel target-orientated synthetic methods. 3) development of novel selective protein modification methods and their application in regulation of protein function.|
|1. Shixian Lin#; Xiaoyu Yang#, S. Jia, A.M. Weeks, M. Hornsby, P.S. Lee, R.V. Nichiporuk, A.T. Iavarone, J.A. Wells, F.D. Toste, C.J. Chang, Redox-based reagents for chemoselective methionine bioconjugation Science2017, 355, 597-602 (# 共同第一编辑)|
2. Xiaoyu Yang and F. Dean Toste*. Asymmetric addition of α-branched cyclic ketones to allenamides catalyzed by a chiral phosphoric acid. Chem. Sci.2016, 7, 2653-2656.
3. Xiaoyu Yang, F. Dean Toste*. Direct Asymmetric Amination of α-Branched Cyclic Ketones Catalyzed by a Chiral Phosphoric Acid. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2015, 137, 3205-3208.
4. Xiaoyu Yang#, Tao Wu#, Robert J. Phipps, F. Dean Toste*.Advances in Catalytic Enantioselective Fluorination, Mono, Di, and Trifluoromethylation, and Trifluoromethylthiolation Reactions. Chem. Rev. 2015,115, 826-870.
5. Xiaoyu Yang#, Robert J. Phipps#, F. Dean Toste*. Asymmetric Fluorination of α-Branched Ketones Enabled by a Synergistic Combination of Chiral Anion Phase-Transfer Catalysis and Enamine Catalysis using Protected Amino Acids. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2014, 136, 5225-5228.
6. Xiaoyu Yang, Boqiao Fu, and Biao Yu*.Total Synthesis of Landomycin A, a Potent Antitumor Angucycline Antibiotic. J. Am. Chem. Soc.2011, 133, 12433-12435.